Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Error 404: Focus Not Found

...well I forgot I had this. No idea if anyone ever has or still does view it, not that there is a reason to anyway if there is no new content ever. Worst to worst, i'm just talking to myself, and when has getting a professional opinion on something been a bad thing?
BUT... I'd hate to have brought such a beautifully named mind-pool into this retched world and see it fester and dissolve into nothingness like so many other things, and so with that I pose the ill-conceived and highly untrustworthy announcement that new things might appear some time soon. Better yet, because let's not sugarcoat the truth here, maybe i'll resurrect this in the actually lively Tumblrverse so that people could actually stumble upon it and see my works, because no one ever says "Oh, did you see that Blogger post?" and attention is a good motivator and I have none here.

So yeah. I might make a Tumblr and post ramblings there, and more likely post pictures because I should really be doing that if I have any real goals of doing anything in life with that.
So uhh... yeah.
Tumblr
Me
At some point
Maybe.

...okay cool.

~"Cornelius"
Your friendly neighborhood Wanderlust

No comments:

Post a Comment